American University, Masters in Public Policy and Administration. December, 2018.
University of San Francisco, Bachelor of Arts in International Relations, Economics Track. May, 2007.
Delta Air Lines, Supervisor. Los Angeles, 2012- Present.
- Manage a team of approximately 40 staff in air travel processing and dispatching. Average 20K passengers daily.
- Create policy with upper management to improve productivity, work culture, and customer experience. Implement new and existing policy in operations.
- Effectively communicate and problem solve with staff, managers, customers, and airport leaders.
- Decisive and composed in high-pressure, time-sensitive, and dynamic environment.
Wild Mesa, Founder + President. Los Angeles, 2016-Present.
- Curate, market, and produce maker and wellness workshops.
- Homegrown network of 3,000+ students and teachers supported by social media.
AFIA, Founder, Designer + CEO. Accra, Ghana and New York City, 2010-2016.
- Created a sustainable women's clothing business sourced in Ghana, sewn in Ghana and Los Angeles, and marketed worldwide.
- Orchestrated the production of women’s clothing collections from concept to sale.
- Collaborated with women artisans and seamstresses in cooperatives, small businesses, and large factories for clothing production.
- Built a strong following and presence in the sustainable fashion community.
Innovation USA Awarded presented by the Ethical Fashion Forum
McCarthy Public Service Certificate
Keynote Speaker at Princeton's Sustainable Fashion Initiative
Story and designs featured on NBC and USA Today
References available upon request.